ICT Technician Support
ICT systems are one of the most important parts of a school and are highly relied upon on a daily basis. It is very important to ensure these systems are well maintained and that someone is available to fix them if things go wrong. We have over 20 years’ experience working with various ICT systems in primary schools including Windows, Apple, Google, and RM. As all schools are unique we offer a range of ICT Technician support packages for schools, academies, and MATs that can be combined and tailored to meet your needs.
What we offer
- Regular ICT Technician Contracts – Day, half day, weekly, bi-weekly onsite visits.
- MAT ICT Support – Specialist ICT Support contracts for MATs.
- Remote ICT Support – Over the phone, via email and remote desktop.
- Managed Services – A complete solution to look after your Apple or Google products.
- Ad-hoc ICT Call Out – Urgent on-site support or one-off visits.
- Technician Support – Support for your on-site technicians.
- Bespoke Technical Support – For schools requiring something different.
- Curriculum Support- We can help you with your ICT/Computing curriculum.
Why Choose ICTTechie LTD Support
- Over 20 years’ experience working with schools and academies.
- Personal, friendly and outstanding customer service.
- Teaching Background (HLTA and QTS)
- Vast product knowledge including Microsoft, Apple, and Google.
- Dedicated technician for your school/academy.
- A range of technicians available to suit your budget.
- GDPR Trained.
- DBS Checked.
- Free consultations.
- Reduced Installation and AdHoc support costs.
As all schools are unique we prefer to talk through prices with you either face to face or over the phone. This allows you to tell us a bit about your school and allows us to get a feel for your needs/requirements so we can give you the correct ICT technician support package. However, to give you an idea, prices start from £15 per hour (for a standard full day on a term time only contract)