Many schools are now starting to look at how they can use Cloud (services on the internet) based technologies like Google Apps for Education or Office 365. These services have many features for schools and some like Google Apps for Education are FREE! We have been working with Google Apps for Education for about 3 years and are able to offer many different services from setup to training. If you are interested in using our services please contact us or read on to find out more.[col2 width=”65″]
Google Apps for Education – Setup
>We very pleased to be able to offer a simple no hassle setup service for your Google Apps for Education. Our setup service is customizable to suit your needs and can be done remotely to your timeframe. When we setup your Google Apps for Education we will carry out the following tasks.
- Sign up the school for a Google Apps for Education Account.
- Verify the school’s account using DNS Services.
- Setup the school’s email to go through the new Google Apps for Education System. Including the option to change the school’s domain name from a .sch.uk to a .com or .co.uk address.
- Transfer old emails from your current email system to the new Google Email system.
- Setup staff and pupil accounts including the option to sync with your MIS.
- Setup App restrictions for different users eg internal email for pupil only.
- Setup Groups and an Organisation structure to meet your school’s structure.
- Customise the setup with your school’s logo and URLS for email etc eg mail.yourschool.co.uk
To have all of the above done we charge a flat rate of £300 ex VAT. The setup process is all done remotely and we will discuss things with you via email and over the phone as we progress through the setup. We won’t invoice you until the setup is finished and you are happy. If you are interested in having Google Apps for Education setup by us please get in touch with us.[/col2][col2 width=”35″]
Google Apps for Education – Training
There are many parts to Google Apps for Education and we offer training covering all areas from administrator training to google classroom training to gmail training. This can either be via a simple online remote/webinar session to a face to face onsite session if you are in the Leicestershire area. Our sessions can be tailored to your schools needs and can range from a simple introduction to an area of Google Apps to a comprehensive training session or series of training sessions covering the whole of Google Apps for Education. If you are interested in finding out more about our Google Apps for Education services please contact us.